We are now looking for several full-time and part-time chauffeurs in Berlin.
- Ensure safe transportation of various national and international customers.
- Helping passengers get on and off the bus.
- Escorting passengerst o and from their homes.
- Carrying passengers up and downstairs
- Loading assistive devices
- Assisting with putting on and taking off coats/jackets etc.
- You are responsible and have very good manners
- You have a driving license class B and a passenger transport licence
- Your police police clearance has no entries
- A well-groomed appearance is a matter of course for you.
- You have a good command of written and spoken German
- Knowledge of other languages would be desirable
- You are communivatice, socially competent and helpful
We provide you with:
- Pay above the general pay scale
- Additional pay for Sunday-, holiday- and nightshifts
- Good working atmosphere in a well-coordinated team
We look forward to receive your detailed application, stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.
Please send your complete application (cover letter, CV, current references) by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please understand that we can only process complete electronic application documents. Your personal data will be stored internally within the scope of your data protection regulations until the complete process has been completed and will be treated strictly confidentially.